Online trading makes it just as easy to profit from declines as it does from rising markets. By definition, long-term investment is one-way: purchase . Indeed, if the increases have no limits, the decreases have one, the threshold of 0.
In this section, we will therefore give you a summary of all the steps to follow, from basic training to the start of your career in online trading. Follow these 10 steps to make sure you get it right from the start of your activity:
- The main working tool of a trader is his chart platform. Investment and trading decisions are mostly made on the basis of a chart.
- Traders generally look to buy low and sell high.
- It is therefore essential to learn to read charts with tools such as trend lines, supports and resistances.
We have different methods of representing graphs, from a graph consisting of a single line connecting dots, to other types of much more complex graphical representation. But the charts used by the vast majority of traders are made up of “Japanese candlesticks”. On most trading platforms, red candles represent a decline, while green candles represent an increase. Go for the Global CTB options are there.
Each candle represents a period (5 min, 15 min, 1 hour, etc.), and displays several information:
- The course at the start of the period
- Price at the end of the period
- The highest price reached during the period
- The lowest price reached during the period
Note that in addition to providing information in one image, Japanese candlesticks allow you to directly analyze the different types of candles that may appear on the charts, or successions of particular candles that can give rise to trading signals.